Monday, March 14, 2011

The Big 5-0

Fifty stories. Go me.

I'll admit the work I did today - story #50 - isn't the best thing I've ever written, but I'm finding more and more that it's the benefit I get from consistent creativity that's the true reward from this endeavor. It helps me to know that I can be creative no matter the day, no matter the time, even if golden and perfect words aren't flying from my fingertips.

My second novel will be off to the publisher this week and my third project is coming along quite well - I'm nearly finished the world-building stage and I'm looking forward to having a plan laid out for the book's creation, something I've never tried from start to finish before.

As always I will keep you all updated and continue to regale you with tales of interest and insanity.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment