Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Month Of Stories

It's been a month now - a story every single day for 31 days and I have to say I'm fairly impressed with myself. I'm 1/12 of the way through to my goal and although I'm not exactly churning gout Pulitzer-prize winning material, I find myself getting far more comfortable with creating fiction on the fly.

Some days, it's a struggle just to put a word to paper and some days it comes steamrolling out - I've mentioned the process and its oddities before. Overall, though, I'm enjoying the exercise and I appreciate the few of you that are reading along.

I'm also planning on submitting another novel for potential publication within the next week or so - stay tuned for details of the next rejection and subsequent (eventual) triumph!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment